Monday, November 15, 2010

A Blog About Nothing

There is always something. We can't project nothingness, consciousness is always presupposed, always negating that very negative we wish to affirm! Affirmation is something.

I feel nauseous, which isn't always a bad feeling because it reminds me of certain things I have a tendency to forget when I'm swept up the daily hustle of routine and monotony, namely that I exist in a situation. (It's so easy to forget about these things!) It also reminds me of that which I am too often aware off, the future. I have only anxiety with regards to the future. I find myself breaking in the present only to smirk at my successful passage through time - a future conquered!

I wish I could remember more days of my life.
I wish I could do so and keep them inside.
These are things to work on.
Work, the measure of movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment