Vogon Poetry

Monday, May 24, 2010

Art, or something like it?



Occasionally I draw and very rarely I paint. Here are some of the results:



































Posted by Leila Ora at 8:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pain Inducing Musings

My photo
Leila Ora
View my complete profile

My aesthetics blog!

  • Vogon Living

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  Dec (1)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Feb (2)
  • ►  2012 (23)
    • ►  Nov (3)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  Apr (5)
    • ►  Mar (3)
    • ►  Feb (2)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (2)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ▼  2010 (41)
    • ►  Dec (3)
    • ►  Nov (4)
    • ►  Oct (5)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Aug (12)
    • ►  Jul (3)
    • ►  Jun (6)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike!
      • A Changed Zionism and the Decay of the Jewish Spirit
      • 3D
      • Little movies
      • Art, or something like it?
      • Vogon Poetry

Followers

Total Pageviews

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.