Well, I just think it would put a smile on my face to see some middle-aged man singing along to the radio or his CD of choice. Oh, and am I embarrassed by neighboring drivers gawking at my performance? Nope. I aim to please, even if it's at my expense.
Now it's time for Random Observations!
1. People with unusual names are lucky because they get the best email addresses. For instance, leila.shooshani@gmail.com Allison Smith, for instance probably has to do alli.smith1284@gmail.com, poor girl.
2. I do not have a radio voice.
3. Going to Starbucks makes me feel really white.
4. It annoys me how complicated it is to donate something to a charity, rather than an organization that's just going to turn around and sell it for profit.
5. People act funny when they start college and are trying to impress new people.
6. Everyone's internet persona is different than their one "IRL."
7. I met someone who listens to Wizard rock in L.A, I noticed a Moaning Mrytles pin she had on that said "suffering from Post Potter Depression." I lied to her and told her that I also loved the music.
Sorry my posts have become less and less substantial. GRE in one week... ahh!
No comments:
Post a Comment