Do you think you'll ever be in outer space? Virgin has a commercial spaceship now... and I guess they're trying to workout all sorts of seemingly ridiculous things, like how to have sex in space (for this they've prototyped a velvet tube) or how to get a hot tub in a spaceship (it's more like a floating sphere of h20, than a box with water in it). I asked my mom this question and she said that when she was my age she was positive that she would have been living in space by her forties. Such a sentiment makes me wonder if my very posing of the question is naive.
If you got a chance to go into space would you?
This is a question I haven't got answer to. I mean I'm terrified of flying on a plane, I couldn't imagine how afraid I would be to leave the planet. On the other hand think about the beauty of it all! At the same time, think about all the beauty there is to see on Earth...
Well, this is just a random thought. The show Doctor Who was the impetus for these questions. Here have a look, it's a fantastic show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpbmMhNe6aA&feature=channel

And with that, Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment